Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
First of all, I have to tell you some common points which I learnt over the period of time.
A jewelry maker should be very creative. Your creativity and ideas matter a lot. You should have a keen research mentality. A lot of innovations are taking place every day in this field. New fashion trends come and go. So you need to update your awareness about new fashion trends.
Patience is an important factor for a beginner in this field. You need not invest a big amount to start a business. But result may delay. At first, you may not get good revenue. So without losing your patience, you should wait for an upcoming excitement.
Selection of the materials is another important factor on which you should pay attention. If you plan to sell your jewelry, please choose good quality items. The items should have a perfect finish. Only then the customers will be attracted.
As a beginner, you can take advantages from craft shows and exhibitions. Now there are a lot of programs are being conducted for women empowerment. Visit the exhibitions and try to keep contacts with the event managers. With their help, you also can participate in those shows. Do not bother about profit; make it a venue for getting recognition from others.
You should be flexible enough to create items as per the customer’s request. A good business man should have the capacity to keep a warm relation with customers. Prove yourself perfect first and try to make your creations the most demanding ones. Then you can expand your creative horizons slowly.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
First of all, I have to tell you some common points which I learnt over the period of time.
A jewelry maker should be very creative. Your creativity and ideas matter a lot. You should have a keen research mentality. A lot of innovations are taking place every day in this field. New fashion trends come and go. So you need to update your awareness about [STRIKE]new fashion [/STRIKE] those trends.

Patience is an important factor for a beginner in this field. You need not invest a big amount to start a business. But result may delay (??). At first, you may not get good revenue. So without losing your patience, you should wait for [STRIKE]an upcoming [/STRIKE] eventual [STRIKE]excitement[/STRIKE] reward.

Selection of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] materials is another important factor [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] about which you should pay attention. If you plan to sell your jewelry, please choose good quality items. The items should have a perfect finish. Only then [STRIKE]the customers will be attracted.[/STRIKE] will your product attract customers. As a beginner, you can take advantages [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] of craft shows and exhibitions. Now, there are a lot of programs are being conducted for womens' empowerment. Visit the exhibitions and try to keep contact[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] with the event managers. With their help, you [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] can also participate in those shows. Do not [STRIKE]bother about [/STRIKE] focus on profit; make it a venue for getting recognition. [STRIKE]from others[/STRIKE].
You should be flexible enough to create items [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] per the customer’s request. A good businessperson [STRIKE]man [/STRIKE]should have the capacity to keep a warm (OR close) relationship with customers. Prove yourself to be perfect first, and try to make your creations the most in demand[STRIKE]demanding ones[/STRIKE]. Then you can expand your creative horizons slowly.

Nice work. A few suggestions.

varmaswathy81

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
thank you so much.

scarlett0406

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
United States
Hi there, Why I come over here is to look for some writing partner. I mean we could work out together with the same topic writing and exchange ours. I found you with the same level as mine. Oh, almost forget, my name's Tammy. I hv an yahoo account with nickname is ********. If interested, you may email respond to me . We will make up topics and practice writing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Here are my corrections in red:

First of all, I have to tell you some common points which I have learned over a period of time.
A jewelry maker should be very creative. Your creativity and ideas matter a lot. You should have a keen research mentality. Many innovations are taking place every day in this field. New fashion trends come and go. So you need to update your awareness about new fashion trends.
Patience is an important factor for a beginner in this field. You need not invest a big amount to start a business. But results may be slow. At first, you may not get good revenue. So without losing your patience, you should wait for things to pick up.
Selection of the materials is another important factor to which you should pay attention. If you plan to sell your jewelry, please choose good quality items. The items should have a perfect finish. Only then will the customers [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE](delete this will) be attracted.
As a beginner, you can learn from craft shows and exhibitions. Now there are a lot of programs [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE](delete are) being conducted for women empowerment. Visit the exhibitions and try to keep in contact[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE](delete s) with the event managers. With their help, you also can participate in the shows. Do not bother about profit; make it a venue for getting recognition from others.
You should be flexible enough to create items [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE](delete as) per the customer’s request. A good business man should have the capacity to keep a [STRIKE]warm[/STRIKE]good relations with customers. Prove yourself perfect first and try to make your creations the most demanding ones. Then you can expand your creative horizons slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.