Highly organised, self-motivated and adaptable Business Information Systems graduate. I take pride in my work and aim for my highest possible standard. I made the various jobs that I have had enjoyable by setting myself high standards of cleanliness, speed and accuracy.
My academic and work experience has taught me to work well with other people and to take responsibility for my own work. I have demonstrated strong research skills during university project work and much of my experience has been within a team environment. I am able to take responsibility for my own work as well as being able to demonstrate leadership when required.

Meeting deadlines has been a consistent part of my academic and working life and I have learned how to communicate with people in situations which require tact. My academic skills have given me the ability to communicate effectively on paper as well as through presentations.

I hope that, on consideration of my CV, you will be persuaded of my potential to perform well on this job position and to make a real contribution as a member of your firm. I can be available for interview at any time and look forward to hearing from you.