A Few suggestions:51) The Black
pPrince's residence – a three-storey Black Palace – was designed in the Italian style.
2) Today, the town-(no hyphen) museum represents
thea unique (monuments) record ? of the architecture, history, and culture of the country.
3) While working on the Black Castle, the architect provided a number of things to protect its inhabitants from hostile intrusion. He created artificial reservoirs in front of the castle and used a lot of stone structures to make it difficult for the enemy to reach it. Across the lake he laid a wide mound and a bridge, easily dismantled in case of
anenemy 'sattack. A 20-metre earth bank with bastions at the corners, and a moat with waterworks, regulating the level of suppliedwater supplied, protected the castle as well. In the XVII century, the fortification complex of the Black Castle was improved. Thus, the builders added four turrets to the bastions and threw a draw-bridge across the moat.
4) In the XVIII century, the palace with the
joined to itadjoining buildings formed the main courtyard.
Did the buildings not form the courtyard before this time?
5) A Similar fate awaited the castle library: In a short time it passed to the occupants.
similar to what? I don't quite understand the second sentence.
6) In the Old Park, there are a lot of interesting sculptures made of bronze.
ThisThere is a mermaid queen sitting on a rock, a dog that saved its master on a hunt, the heroine of a medieval legend, and a boy with an angel. Besides those, there are six more sculptures in the park of the famous personalities in the parkwho have made a great contribution to the history of the town.
7) It consists of the five parks laid at different times: the Old (1879), the Japanese (1913–1914), the New (1898), the English (the end of the XIX – beginning of the XX centuries), and the Castle (beginning of the XX century)
8) Throughout its history, the town suffered from fires and demolition
s: During the war in 1654, it was burnt; in 1706 it was destroyed by Swedes.
- For Teachers