Dear Sirs,

This is SHANZ as a Technical Supervisor in ICC COLORS,
I want to discuss some issues after having feedbacks from our customers, those are using our Eco Solvent ink.
First, we should need more improvement in "RUGGED SCRATCH RESISTANCE FOR EASY HANDLING AND FABRICATING" and
2nd issue which is very important that is "sometimes print head nozzles get blocked and we become unable to check
our Print head nozzles after nozzle test because colors becomes very light unable to see how many nozzles are blocked especially in yellow color"

These both issues are making trouble in marketing because our competitors are selling 3rd party ink with following features:

1- Durable up to two years outdoors without lamination.
2- Vibrant, brilliant colors, Excellent color gamut.
3- No clogged nozzles thus ensuring excellent print quality on a wide range of vinyl and paper substrates.
4- Rugged scratch resistance for easy handling and fabricating.
5- Better dot quality and quick dry times.

I have tested myself that it gives better result. We have a big share of Eco Solvent Printers in the market but now
we are getting negative remarks, when the processes goes to finish including welding, sewing, and the attachment of grommets.

I hope we can launch better ink after improving above features and we would be able to gain big market share.

One more thing want to know about "Epson Stylus Pro 7800/9800(Pigment ink)" Refillable ink Cartridge, of which two sets was sent to us at the time of Exhibition, we have tested one set, after finishing the ink these cartridges are not giving error to replaced " how to reset?"
and 2nd set's mostly cartridges are giving errors from the day I installed.

Thanks & Best Regards,
SHANZ