• Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Letter to My Supervisor

ABC is a to-be American supervisor of mine. The following email has been sent to him, but I hope someone else could proofread it for me and let me know if any grammatical errors or etiquette solecisms in my writing, so that I can improve next time.

Many thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello ABC,

Thank you for your message. It was a pleasure to dine with you, and to discuss my job last Saturday. The Thai food was nice.

The info. about the agenda of *** people, and the outline of my job are very helpful. I'll review the drawings soon, and let you know if I have any questions.

As to the meetings with Mike both at the Hotel this Saturday, and at our factory on August 31, They are fine. I am flexible about the timing slots and places for the upcoming meetings. Could you please let me know Mike's last name? I hope to address him properly during our very first meeting.

I have had your contacts. And I have added your Skype ID on my Skype messager. Mine is ****

I quite appreciate the time and efforts you have taken for preparing training me, and trying to let me adapt to ****asap.

Have a great week! Thank you!

Best regards,

TD

5jj is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Letter to My Supervisor

I have made a couple of small changes, but this is a personal thing. I don't think you need have any worries about the mail that you sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by thedaffodils View Post

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello ABC,

Thank you for your message. It was a pleasure to dine with you, and to discuss my job last Saturday. The Thai food was nice. (Id say, "I enjoyed the Thai food".)

The info. about the agenda of *** people, and the outline of my job are very helpful. I'll review the drawings soon, and let you know if I have any questions.

As to the meetings with Mike both at the Hotel this Saturday, and at our factory on August 31, Tthey are fine. I am flexible about the timing slots and places for the upcoming meetings. Could you please let me know Mike's last name? I hope to address him properly correctly during our very first meeting.

I have had your contacts. And I have added your Skype ID on my Skype messaenger. Mine is ****

I quite very much appreciate the time and efforts you have taken for preparing training me, and trying to let helping me adapt to ****asap.

Have a great week! Thank you!

Best regards,

TD

thedaffodils is online now Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Letter to My Supervisor

Hello Fivejedjon,

Thank you very much for taking time to proofread read my letter. You're very helpful.