Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hi, I wrote my first longer paper on a funny topic, which is "How to become attractive to women". Could you please point out the most disturbing errors? Doesn't have to be ideal, because my teacher won't believe me I wrote it myself. Please help, and have fun while reading:

"Most men think that look is very important because for them it is, but the truth is that usually you do not have to be very handsome to get a woman. You have to be well-groomed, have a good style and confidence. These and other qualities successfully worked around, will get you a woman of your interest. Women usually look for the man who has many women around him. A man of power is much more interesting to girls, than a handsome man with pretty face.
Women want confident guys. A confident guy is always being himself. He does not have to show off all the time. He might be eccentric. On the other hand, a shy guy is always looking around the room. When he eventually speaks to a girl, he is stuttering, he will do everything to avoid eye contact. Women see these differences in man’s behavior and will always be able to tell who is confident and who is not.
It would be good to make a girl laugh, challenge a girl, make her think, question certain things, do a little bit of chitchat (but not too much). When there is a beautiful woman and there are hundreds of men coming to her, it is good to make a double-sided compliment. First admit, she is beautiful, but advise other lipstick or ask if her hair color is natural.
Women like challenges. They would like to change a bastard into a good man.
Women will definitely see natural game as higher than canned lines. Canned lines are good for practicing, they are useful to become more confident, but later most experienced men drop them.
In club, a woman would like to see a guy, who notices her when entering a bar, gets eye contact (like "i will come back to you later") and then does what he came for, like meeting friends, then eventually comes to her (she is not no.1 on his list).
During conversation he should come up with double-sided compliments. He also has to make her laugh. It is good when a man picks-up on what a girl wants to talk about, and has something to say about it.
Later he should not ask her for number, he should just take it. For instance, while inviting her for something fun, he could say something like: "I am going there and there with my friends (later, tomorrow, next week), give me your number I will send you the info."
When women use their bitch shield, they are usually awaiting your response. If you respond in a funny way, it should go down. If you are stressed/needy/lazy then you are done.
Men tend to give up too early, when they see girl looking to the side or whatever, they try to convince themselves that it did not work out and leave.
Girls do not like chitchat all that much (like weather), they want to be challenged, they want to get to know someone who they speak to.
Women are looking for an interesting guy. To have interesting lifestyle, you do not have to quit your job. You just have to implement some interesting stuff in your life, so you can talk about it with passion. Example: You went for cooking lessons to France and later you can mention it in conversation. That might be followed with a discussion on her favorite topics like traveling, cuisine. You could also invite her for homemade dinner with a bottle of French wine. Also do fun stuff, women want to have the fun. Learn how to cook. It doesn't mean that you have to spend hundred of hours learning. Just have the three special kinds of dishes that you do well and invite her over. Cook with her, it will create a bond between you. Be funny and tease her. You will be starting from a more experienced position as you already know how to make these dishes.
Be a Man and act as one. Do not discuss areas of your life that is not satisfying for you.
Have a high social status. This does not mean you need to have the material things. This means that you have to act like you do not need woman's approval. Be a challenge for a woman and show her that good look is not enough to make you interested. Do not compliment woman's look just for the sake of it and do not tell how attracted you are to her. Attractive women hear it all the time and you will not stand out by saying it again.
Be playful and have a sense of humor about you and her, but do not do it in an offensive way, keep it light.
Learn how to dance. It doesn't have to be salsa, learn something exotic like tango or whatever you like. You will not believe how much leverage it gives to a man. You do not have to be very good, just be better than the other guys or her. Take her to the place where people are dancing the dance you know, and teach her. It will be funny and you will be leading. Remember, women in general love to dance, especially the interesting ones.
Be a nice man. Some people will disagree, but being nice doesn't have to mean that you are shy, insecure and do not speak much. Be a gentleman, open the door for her and do all these small gestures, but be confident and make sometimes fun of her and tease her."

hatifnat

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Anyone? :-(... please, give me at least some feedback on the most major errors, gammar structure etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.