Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hi.I like to teach grammar using composition and stories in which that special grammar is used.can you me help me with the sites being able to serve this purpose?thanks.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi. I like to teach grammar using composition and stories in which that [STRIKE]special[/STRIKE] particular grammar is used. Can you [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] help me with [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] some sites [STRIKE]being able to serve this purpose?[/STRIKE] which might assist me. Thanks.

Given that you are an English teacher, I would like to draw your attention specifically to the corrections I have made above.

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always put a space after each full stop.

I'm not sure what you're looking for. Do you want to find sites which actually give you ideas for good vocabulary to teach? Are you looking for sites with complete exercises to do with the subject?

sumon.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
I think, he(sir) wanted to know about a website where grammar are taught with compositions and stories. And he will teach his students following this kind of natural learning methods as he likes it to teach his students. Not a bad idea. :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.