• Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Spain

• Post Thanks / Like

I need HELP with a cover letter

Dear Sir or Madam
    I appreciate this opportunity to provide further background information in support of my application for entrance to the Economics and Management program at the University of London. I completed my Degree in Biochemistry from the Autonomous University of Barcelona in 2004 completing my training with an online Master in Quality, Safety and environment. I work currently as Plant Quality manager in a Baby Food company in Barcelona with partners and customers in Europe, America, and Asia.

Biochemistry is a scientific and technical degree but, as a Plant Quality manager, I have gained valuable experience managing technical projects, industrial processes, and manufacturing. But industrial plant itís only a part of the company, and I want to continue learning and understand how organizations work and how they interact.

I am extremely interested in obtaining a position at the University of London, as its programs have an excellent reputation that is known worldwide. Itís not my first distance learning experience and Iím sure I will success.
    Thank you for considering my application

Sincerely yours

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: I need HELP with a cover letter

Quote Originally Posted by Sparafucile View Post
    Dear Sir or Madam
    I appreciate this opportunity to provide further background information in support of my application for entrance to the Economics and Management program at the University of London. I completed my Degree in Biochemistry from the Autonomous University of Barcelona in 2004 completing my training with an online Master in Quality, Safety and environment. I work currently as Plant Quality manager in a Baby Food company in Barcelona with partners and customers in Europe, America, and Asia.

Biochemistry is a scientific and technical degree but, as a Plant Quality manager, I have gained valuable experience managing technical projects, industrial processes, and manufacturing. But the industrial plant itís is only a part of the company, and I want to continue to learning and understand how organizations work and how they interact.

I am extremely interested in obtaining a position at the University of London, as its programs have an excellent reputation that is known worldwide. Itís not my first distance learning experience and Iím sure I will succeed.
    Thank you for considering my application

Sincerely yours
    Nice work. A few minor changes.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Spain