(1) If I start, maybe others will add their views, too.
(2) It is obvious that you know English very well. I am not kidding: many
people (young and old) here in the United States cannot write so well as you.
(3) Your blog entry is definitely A+.
(4) I could find only a few minor points. May I discuss them?
(a) that read "Please don't open." (quotation marks, please)
(b) I think the only real problem is this line:
maybe I impudently didn't too much. (Did you forget a verb after "didn't"?)
(c) routes get (not: gets).
(d) in every single other Chinese city. (P.S. Probably many native speakers would
also leave out "other," but I think that some writing teachers say that if you do not
include "other," then maybe your sentence is saying that Hong Kong is not a Chinese
(5) Maybe other posters can find other "mistakes," but I can't.
(6) I understand your feelings about what has happened to Chinese cities. I have read
that the charm of old Peking/ Peiping/ Beijing has been wiped away. Gone forever.