• Estonian
      • Home Country:
      • Estonia
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

• Post Thanks / Like

Post Personal statement question

Hello,

I would like to ask you about my CV personal statement correctness. I would be grateful for any comments especially grammar issues but also general errors (too short / long). It may also sound overconfident but actually it is all true and can be proved.

"

My experience covers about 10 years of software development including 4 years of work on state of the art telecommunication equipment. I am able to read and understand extremely large code bases very quickly and as a result I was always put on the front line of major company events like knowledge transfers, project takeovers and special teams’ membership.
    I'm certain I could make significant contribution to your company and at the same time extend my current knowledge and experience.
    "

Thank you in advance,

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Personal statement question

Quote Originally Posted by linyogo View Post
    Hello,

I would like to ask you about my CV personal statement correctness. I would be grateful for any comments especially grammar issues but also general errors (too short / long). It may also sound overconfident but actually it is all true and can be proved.

"

My experience covers about 10 years of software development including 4 years of work on state of the art telecommunication equipment. I am able to read and understand extremely large code bases very quickly and as a result I was always put on the front line of major company events like knowledge transfers, project takeovers and special teams’ membership.
    I'm certain I could make significant contribution to your company and at the same time extend my current knowledge and experience.
    "

Thank you in advance,

1. state-of-the-art - hyphenated word
    2. I'm certain I could - I am certain I can (certainty - can)
    3. extend enhance my current knowledge and experience

not a teacher