Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hello

Please check my work

I found myself in a strange city which seemed deserted and dead. I walked along a wide and gloomy avenue. I was surrounded by majestic buildings, which casted a dead unnatural shadows heightened mood o horror and mystery. Disturbing the maze of paths seemed to have no exit. At the end I came to the large square, around which stretched rows of arcades. In the middle rose a mystical statue, depicting unrealistic figure. The fronts of buildings lay motionless clocks constantly pointing south. Dead silence meant that I could hear my own heart beating. Suddenly crazy clocks tips spun in the wrong direction the earth schnook and I heard a shrill noise. Among the buildings went spending locomotive surrounded by clouds o smoke. She passed me raising clouds of dust into the air and entered in the clearance between the arcades. After that there was dead and silence again. I stood amazed and speechless with fear. I had the impression that I will get insane. I wake up. It was just s nightmare. Feeling a great relief I got up and looked around me. I was in a strange city.

Thank you

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Hello

Please check my work

I found myself in a strange city which seemed deserted and dead. I walked along a wide and gloomy avenue. I was surrounded by majestic buildings, which cast[STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] dead unnatural shadows, causing a heightened mood of horror and mystery. The disturbing maze of paths seemed to have no exit. At the end I came to the large square, around which stretched rows of arcades. In the middle rose a mystical statue, depicting an unrealistic figure. The fronts of buildings lay motionless, clocks constantly pointing south. Dead silence meant that I could hear my own heart beating. Suddenly, crazy clock hands spun in the wrong direction, the earth shook, and I heard a shrill noise. Among the buildings went a speeding[?] locomotive surrounded by clouds of smoke. [STRIKE]She[/STRIKE] It passed me, raising clouds of dust into the air and entered [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] the clearance between the arcades. After that there was deadness and silence again. I stood amazed and speechless with fear. I had the impression that I was going insane. I wake up. It was just a nightmare. With a great feeling of relief I got up and looked around me. I was in a strange city.

Thank you
R

Status
Not open for further replies.