Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
**** Please help me check Grammar ^____^ thank you in advance ****

TV Rating, good or bad?

>>>> Are you one of person who thinks TV banning of Thailand is conservative and out of keeping with present time? And, someone worries about watching on TV of youth. So in today’s TV ratings are a must. This is a way controlling the violence, language, sex, and others that youth will see or hear on TV. In my opinion, I think TV rating is good way because it gives freedom for watching television and appropriate classification TV program for each ages.
>>>> First, I think TV rating don’t obstruct people’s freedom. TV rating has freedom more than ban TV because TV program will be classified for each age of audience without banning. Some people think they should ban bad movies which are about violence, language, sex. If they think those movies which aren’t on their norm, Movies will be banned unreasonably because bad movies shouldn’t be for their idea. However, Many countries aren’t ban those movies because they accept free thought by international norm of world, not Thai. As stated, it shows norm of Thailand should open-mind to international norm of world by using TV rating without banning for freedom of audience.
>>>> Second, I think TV rating makes audience watch suitably TV especially for young people. Many western countries have used TV rating for classifying TV program or movies. It will prohibit children from violence, language, and sexual content. Sometime, there are some people out there who make a living off of TV and that this might not be the best way of these people. Nevertheless, someone thinks it is chance that family sit down to watch TV together. The parents will explain something to children. So, TV rating will help children who are watching TV without the violence, bad languages, and sexual content.
>>>> In conclusion, TV rating is a good way for solution the violence and sexual content for youth who is audience. It will classify TV program suitably. In addition, it has freedom for watching TV without banning TV. Even though TV rating is a good way, but Thai people who manages TV rating shouldn’t use Thai attitude which is conservative for making TV rating.

By : Armie STA

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
>>>> Are you one of those people who think TV banning of Thailand is conservative and out of keeping at the present time? And, are you someone who is worried about youths watching [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] TV? So, for today’s TV programs rating is a must. This is a way to get the violence under control, as well as bad language, sex, and others that youths could see or hear on TV. In my opinion, [STRIKE]I think[/STRIKE] (or only “ I think”) TV rating is a good way of watching television because it gives freedom of choice [STRIKE]watching television[/STRIKE] within appropriately classified TV programs according to age.
>>>> First, I think TV rating does not obstruct people’s freedom. TV rating provides more freedom [STRIKE]more[/STRIKE] than ban TV because TV programs are classified for [STRIKE]each age of[/STRIKE] the audience into age groups without banning. Some people think they should ban bad movies which are about violence, bad language or sex. They would like to ban non-standard movies, those movies which are unreasonable because bad movies should not be broadcasted in their view. However, many countries have not banned those / such movies because they accept free thought / freedom of belief and conscience as an international norm, unlike Thailand. As stated, it shows that the norm of Thailand should open up to the international norm of world by using TV rating without banning for freedom of audience.

The rest will follow
februar

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
**** Please help me check Grammar ^____^ thank you in advance ****

TV Rating, good or bad?
Continuation

>>>> Second, I think TV rating makes audience watch suitable TV especially [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] young people. Many western countries have used TV rating for classifying TV programs or movies. It [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] prohibits children from violence, bad language, and sexual content. Sometime, there are some people out there who make a living off of TV and that this might not be the best way of these people. (I don’t understand exactly what you mean) Nevertheless, some others think it is a chance that families sit down to watch TV together. Thus, the parents can explain everything to children. So, TV rating will help children to watch TV without [STRIKE]the violence, bad languages, and sexual[/STRIKE] being influenced by bad contents. (too much repetition)
>>>> In conclusion, TV rating is a good way to prevent young viewers from violence and sexual content. It [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] classifies TV programs suitably. In addition, it provides freedom for watching TV without banning TV. Even though TV rating is a good way, [STRIKE]but[/STRIKE] Thai people who manage TV rating shouldn’t use the Thai’s attitude which is conservative for making TV rating.

By : Armie STA
februar

Jarin

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
:-D Thank you very much ^U^