Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
pls correct it.
i wish to speak about a gift that is someone given to me.we all have the need to be understood and heard.we can release the tension and unexpressed emotions by talking about it with a friend.i think love,loving heart is the best gift to me.give your time and attention,a loving heart does not except anything more than that.love means caring,understanding,support in any circumstance,that will help me to enjoy the life.gift of love from my friends is the valuable thing in my life.

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
pls correct it.
I wish to speak about a gift that is [STRIKE]someone[/STRIKE] given to me. We all have the need to be understood and heard. We can release the tension and unexpressed emotions by talking about it with a friend. Therefore, love and a loving heart is the best gift to me. My motto is:Give the friends your time and attention because a loving heart does not except anything more than that.” Love means caring, understanding, and supporting each other in any circumstances. That is what will help me to enjoy [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] life. A gift of love from my friends is the most valuable thing in my life.
Februar (no teacher)

Status
Not open for further replies.