Hi,
If anyone can help me and to check my cover letter, and to give me some advice. Thank you very much

--
--
--

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you to express my interest and motivation in completing internship in your company. The scope of my experience includes creating conceptual design, developing architectural drawings and plans, and generating detailed
construction drawings and specifications. Capitalizing on my internships with a variety of architectural firms, I am seeking an opportunity where my architectural skill can benefit your studio.

I am master of architecture- research in architecture and urbanism. I graduate in the Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Serbia, with mentor PhD Jelena Atanackovic- Jelicic. I have two months of related full-time work experience in international architecture studio Batlle i Roig Arquitectes in Barcelona like architect assistant. Also I have nearly one year of work experience like volunteer internship in BSM NS Projekt in Serbia and few other small studios in Novi Sad. My strong background of AutoCAD (minimum 6 years), Microsoft Office, Adobe, 3D Max and other graphics
communication programs, projecting and designing would benefit the designing and manufacturing in your Office. My level of English is upper intermediate. Also I have basic knowledge of German and Spanish.

I look forward for an interview with you during which I can further elaborate my special skills and qualification that would help in the overall growth of your firm. I have enclosed my resume with this letter and portfolio, which provides additional details about my background.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,