Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Georgian
Home Country
Georgia
Current Location
Georgia
What a stupid is our life, can anybody tell me who doesn't want money, everybody wants the money so don't be exited: I want money too, but the problem is that I am only fourteen and I don't know how to make money my own, what i know is just how to play computer games and now, if I write that I need one thousand dollars, in this forum nobody will give it to me, am not I right? I think I am... Now do you see how stupid is our, or if not yours, my life? Now many people will laugh on my thread and they will laugh on me, but none of them would know how I really want and how I really need that money, someone may really send me message that he wants to give me money, but I know that he's still laughing at me and there is no human who may really give me that money. Do you know why? Easy to answer: Because this is stupid life but nobody can see it.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Are you sure you are in the right forum?

levani132

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Georgian
Home Country
Georgia
Current Location
Georgia
i know that i'm not but i decided to write it in the first forum which i would find in google.

levani132

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Georgian
Home Country
Georgia
Current Location
Georgia
or why is it matter if i'll write this here, what can't i speak about life with teachers?

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
or why is it matter if i'll write this here, what can't i speak about life with teachers?
Well, you are probably not going to get much of a response here. Most of us are here because we are interested in English and/or teaching, not life in general, or yours specifically.

levani132

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Georgian
Home Country
Georgia
Current Location
Georgia
o shed how could i know that english teachers would be so stupiid even more stupid than this life is ok how ever good bye but i think i will remember you very bed and in future it will be your biggest problem good bye. (you will soon see)

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
o shed how could i know that english teachers would be so stupiid even more stupid than this life is ok how ever good bye but i think i will remember you very bed and in future it will be your biggest problem good bye. (you will soon see)
Quite possibly, but only with marmite.

levani132

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Georgian
Home Country
Georgia
Current Location
Georgia
all right how ever i still can't hear you but how ever this life will always be the damnest thing ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.