Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
Norway
Current Location
Taiwan
this text needs to be completely rewritten.
Nobody can rewrite my article. It is all correct. I told you already that you must respect my writing.

rainbowpurple

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
Norway
Current Location
Taiwan
As I no longer live in the UK Nowand only go back a couple of times a year, I may miss some of thosechanges in British English that aren't easily spotted on the web, so I keep in contact with all who speak the language now and there in England, who will inform me with the lastest change without fail.

You must respect my work. I said already I am not interested in this forum. Since you've disparaged my work before you closed the thread, in an attempt to end the discussion, I must punish you.

rainbowpurple

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
Norway
Current Location
Taiwan
You say I must respect your writing and I do. The respect I've paid you has been more than enough that led me to reveal the truth,once and for all.. You may find a forum in which members will tell you it's perfect and agree with you that advice is a verb, but if you do, you can never ever reach the truth.- the verb is advise and this text needs to be rewritten since the beginning till the end..
I am going to close this thread.

more punishment.

rainbowpurple

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
Norway
Current Location
Taiwan
You must respect my writing. I will leave the forum immediately when I learn that you no longer have a wish to attack my writing.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
You must respect my writing. I will leave the forum immediately when I learn that you no longer have a wish to attack my writing.
Far from wishing to attack it, I love it. There is too little insanity in the world today, in my opinion. Keep up the good work, Bring brightness to all of our lives.

ps. 'to all: and Tdol' is a masterpiece. I have always belived that Tdol should not be included in 'all'.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I will leave the forum immediately when I learn that you no longer have a wish to attack my writing.

It's a masterpiece. It's perfect in every way. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.