[Essay] Universities should give the same amount ofmoney to their students' sports activities

Status
Not open for further replies.

liust0819

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
:)
Schools are often successful at educating their students in a large number of different topics. In my opinion, however, schools should students about specific careers and jobs instead of general subjects.
To begin with, schools must prepare their students for life after graduation by teaching them about careers and jobs. By doing so, students can get ready to enter the job market once they graduate either from college or high school. Sometimes, schools do an unsatisfactory job of preparing students for their future careers. These students often have trouble getting jobs or keeping them once they get hired. By focusing primarily on students' future careers, the students will be equipped with knowledge necessary to excel at their jobs and to keep them once they get hired.
Also, schools can help students avoid learning unnecessary information. Sometimes, students will be confused because there are so many types of information. Once my sister wanted to find a job, she collected a lot of advertisements, then she thought again and again, but she didn't make her final decision so that she lost her interview and her job. Our teacher should tell us some necessary information to help us achieve ourselves.
Finally, learning more about specific careers and jobs can make us acquire knowledge faster. The more knowledge we know, the better we do. My uncle knows much knowledge about specific careers and jobs, even though he knows little about accountancy, but he still learn it very quickly.
Schools should teach students about specific careers and jobs instead of general subjects in order to help them prepare for life and acquire knowledge faster, and to provide them necessary information. This is why I support having students study only one or two core subjects.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Do you have a question?

And what does the piece have to do with the title?

Status
Not open for further replies.