Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Barbados
Hi once again! My name's Katherine and I'm preparing for me FCE exam on my own. I need some help from you, guys. Please check my short pragraph about as sport I would like to be good at.

I would also like to know if it is possible for you to check some formal ans informal letters that I post in this topic: https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/letter-writing/155430-need-some-help-letter-writing.html . My first letter was checked but ,my second one is still 'on the waiting list'. And I have more letters to check as I have no one else to check them, so you are my only hope.

The sport I would like to be good at.

I am fond of gymnastics and I would like to be good at it. I’ve been watching it on TV since I was a little girl and I always wanted to be like one of the gymnasts one day.

I find this sport fascinating and enjoyable. The gymnasts are so graceful and their moves look easy and natural. But I think gymnastics requires strength, patience and a lot of hard work. I also read in a magazine that you need to start training at a very young age in order to become a professional gymnast.

I am good at aerobics, step aerobics and most of fitness training but unfortunately my dream will never come true. I don’t have enough opportunities to become a professional gymnast but I still enjoy practicing at home. It makes me feel thrilled and excited as if I was on stage performing in front of the audience.

Thanks a lot,
Katherine.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi once again! My name's Katherine and I'm preparing for me FCE exam on my own. I need some help from you, guys. Please check my short pragraph about as sport I would like to be good at.

I would also like to know if it is possible for you to check some formal ans informal letters that I post in this topic: https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/letter-writing/155430-need-some-help-letter-writing.html . My first letter was checked but ,my second one is still 'on the waiting list'. And I have more letters to check as I have no one else to check them, so you are my only hope.

The sport I would like to be good at.

I am fond of gymnastics and I would like to be good at it. I’ve been watching it on TV since I was a little girl and I always wanted to be like one of the gymnasts one day.

I find this sport fascinating and enjoyable. The gymnasts are so graceful and their moves look easy and natural. But I think gymnastics requires strength, patience and a lot of hard work. I also read in a magazine that you need to start training at a very young age in order to become a professional gymnast.

I am good at aerobics, step aerobics and most of fitness training but unfortunately my dream will never come true. I don’t have enough opportunitie[STRIKE]s [/STRIKE]to become a professional gymnast but I still enjoy practicing at home. It makes me feel thrilled and excited as if I [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] were on stage performing in front of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] an audience.

Thanks a lot,
Katherine.

Nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.