• Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Russian Federation
      • Current Location:
      • Barbados

• Post Thanks / Like

Please check a short paragtaph.

Hi once again! My name's Katherine and I'm preparing for me FCE exam on my own. I need some help from you, guys. Please check my short pragraph about as sport I would like to be good at.

I would also like to know if it is possible for you to check some formal ans informal letters that I post in this topic: http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/le...r-writing.html . My first letter was checked but ,my second one is still 'on the waiting list'. And I have more letters to check as I have no one else to check them, so you are my only hope.

The sport I would like to be good at.

I am fond of gymnastics and I would like to be good at it. Iíve been watching it on TV since I was a little girl and I always wanted to be like one of the gymnasts one day.

I find this sport fascinating and enjoyable. The gymnasts are so graceful and their moves look easy and natural. But I think gymnastics requires strength, patience and a lot of hard work. I also read in a magazine that you need to start training at a very young age in order to become a professional gymnast.

I am good at aerobics, step aerobics and most of fitness training but unfortunately my dream will never come true. I donít have enough opportunities to become a professional gymnast but I still enjoy practicing at home. It makes me feel thrilled and excited as if I was on stage performing in front of the audience.

Thanks a lot,
    Katherine.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please check a short paragtaph.

Quote Originally Posted by katue_ View Post
    Hi once again! My name's Katherine and I'm preparing for me FCE exam on my own. I need some help from you, guys. Please check my short pragraph about as sport I would like to be good at.

I would also like to know if it is possible for you to check some formal ans informal letters that I post in this topic: http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/le...r-writing.html . My first letter was checked but ,my second one is still 'on the waiting list'. And I have more letters to check as I have no one else to check them, so you are my only hope.

The sport I would like to be good at.

I am fond of gymnastics and I would like to be good at it. Iíve been watching it on TV since I was a little girl and I always wanted to be like one of the gymnasts one day.

I find this sport fascinating and enjoyable. The gymnasts are so graceful and their moves look easy and natural. But I think gymnastics requires strength, patience and a lot of hard work. I also read in a magazine that you need to start training at a very young age in order to become a professional gymnast.

I am good at aerobics, step aerobics and most of fitness training but unfortunately my dream will never come true. I donít have enough opportunities to become a professional gymnast but I still enjoy practicing at home. It makes me feel thrilled and excited as if I was were on stage performing in front of the an audience.

Thanks a lot,
    Katherine.
    Nice work.