Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
United Arab Emirates
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Hi everybody,

I've a research paper and the teacher had asked me to write an abstract for my research
I write one, but I need you guys to proofread it for me please.:roll:

So, my topic is about the incorrect use of prepositions among EFL students in my society.

This is the abstract that I've wrote.;-)

Abstract:
[FONT=&quot] The interest of teaching English as a second language has been growing throughout our society, and most of Saudi schools began to introduce the teaching of English as compulsory curriculum.[/FONT]​
But recently, we find out that most of the high education students e.g. King Abdul Aziz Universitys' have a lot of writing mistakes specially in using prepositions.
This study is concentrate on the incorrect use of prepositions among King Abdul Aziz University students in European Department at level six. The aim of this study is to find out the reason behind all these mistakes in writing. Data of this study is students from level six who have a background of how to use a prepositions in their writing.
[FONT=&quot] The researcher think that the reasons of these mistakes are due to the students native language influences and the way of teaching writing skill is not effective. [/FONT]

Thank you for your time. :up:

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi everybody,

[STRIKE]I've[/STRIKE] I have to prepare a research paper and the teacher had asked me to write an abstract for my research
I [STRIKE]write[/STRIKE] have written one, but I [STRIKE]need[/STRIKE] would like for you guys to proofread it for me please.:roll:

So, my topic is about the incorrect use of prepositions among EFL students in my society.

This is the abstract that I've [STRIKE]wrote.[/STRIKE] written. ;-)

Abstract:

The interest of teaching English as a second language has been growing throughout our society, and most [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] Saudi schools [STRIKE]began[/STRIKE]have begun to introduce the teaching of English as a compulsory curriculum.
But recently, we [STRIKE]find[/STRIKE] found out that most of the high education students (?) e.g. at King Abdul Aziz University[STRIKE]s'[/STRIKE] have a lot of writing mistakes especially in using prepositions.
This study [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] concentrates on the incorrect use of prepositions among King Abdul Aziz University students in the European Department at level six. The aim of this study is to find out the reason behind all these mistakes in writing. Data [STRIKE]of [/STRIKE] from this study [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] represents that of students from level six who have a background of how to use [STRIKE]a [/STRIKE]prepositions in their writing.
[FONT=&quot]The researcher thinks that the reasons [STRIKE]of [/STRIKE] for these mistakes are due to the students' native language influences and the way of teaching writing skill is not effective. [/FONT]

Thank you for your time. :up:

b.

Happy Face :)

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
United Arab Emirates
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Thank you very much