Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Topic: Why do you love your country? ( paragraph)

For many reasons, Vietnam is the sacred word I always keep at the bottom of my heart. First of all. it’s the place wher I was born. Naturally, the bond of affection between me and my relatives makes me feel peaceful and tied to my country. Second, I love Vietnam because of its unique culture. We can always be proud of our traditional palm-leaf conical hat, our charming Ao Dai, Tet hollyday and so on. In addition, my country is widely-regarded as an attractive destinaton with numerous places of interest such as ha Long Bay, Nha Trang beach,Perfume pogoda, Mekong Delta...Next, I love our mother tongue- Vietnamese-the languaage which can subtly not only convey our thoughts but also express our emotion.It’s also a valuable heritage passed on from generation to generation.Finally, I love my country for people here are courageous, simple, hard-working, friendly and kind-hearted. I once asked a tourist from London “How do you think about Vietnamese people?”. He smiled “ Wonderful” and the answer is really what our hearts expect to hear.

Thanks a lot.

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland

For many reasons, Vietnam is the sacred word I always keep at the bottom of my heart. First of all, it’s the place where I was born. Naturally, the bond of affection between me and my relatives makes me feel peaceful and tied to my country. Second, I love Vietnam because of its unique culture. We can always be proud of our traditional palm-leaf conical hat, our charming Ao Dai costume, the Tet holyday and so on. In addition, my country is widely-regarded as an attractive destination with numerous places of interest such as ha Long Bay, Nha Trang beach, Perfume pogoda or Perfume Temple, Mekong Delta...Next, I love our mother tongue- Vietnamese-the language which can subtly not only convey our thoughts but also express our emotions. It’s also a valuable heritage passed on from generation to generation. Finally, I love my country for people here are courageous, simple, hard-working, friendly and kind-hearted. I once asked a tourist from London “How do you think about Vietnamese people?” He smiled “ Wonderful” and the answer is really what our hearts expect to hear.

Thanks a lot.

Please note: The title should not be - please help me to check my paragraph! But for example: Why do you love your country? or Article about my country. In the text field you can mention your wishes and then your text.

Nice country and nice people indeed!
februar (no teacher)

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
To bichngoc: In my opinion, you should use "Lunar new year festival" instead of "Tet".
"Ao dai" exists only in Vietnam so you can say "Ao dai", but the lunar calendar exists not only in Vietnam; thus people around the world know about the first day of the lunar calendar, which Vietnamese called "Tet".

doanbichngoc

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam

For many reasons, Vietnam is the sacred word I always keep at the bottom of my heart. First of all, it’s the place where I was born. Naturally, the bond of affection between me and my relatives makes me feel peaceful and tied to my country. Second, I love Vietnam because of its unique culture. We can always be proud of our traditional palm-leaf conical hat, our charming Ao Dai costume, the Tet holyday and so on. In addition, my country is widely-regarded as an attractive destination with numerous places of interest such as ha Long Bay, Nha Trang beach, Perfume pogoda or Perfume Temple, Mekong Delta...Next, I love our mother tongue- Vietnamese-the language which can subtly not only convey our thoughts but also express our emotions. It’s also a valuable heritage passed on from generation to generation. Finally, I love my country for people here are courageous, simple, hard-working, friendly and kind-hearted. I once asked a tourist from London “How do you think about Vietnamese people?” He smiled “ Wonderful” and the answer is really what our hearts expect to hear.

Thanks a lot.

Please note: The title should not be - please help me to check my paragraph! But for example: Why do you love your country? or Article about my country. In the text field you can mention your wishes and then your text.

Nice country and nice people indeed!
februar (no teacher)Hi februar,
Thanks you very much for yr comments. Do u have yr nick? I really want to make new friends. Here is mine banhmikem_buncake ( yahoo)
u says " nice country and nice people indeed" :x
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.