Post Thanks / Like

Red face Help in correction

I writting a text on how to planning your website, and I would like someone help me to correct the orthography errors and feels erros. (It will be evaluate by my english teacher )
    This is my text :
    The most important phase of web development is planning. Before you start creating graphics, writing content or choosing page layouts, you must understand your web site objectives, your intended audience and your web site's organizational architecture.
    You can cut out this planning into 3 stages :

The first state is Analysis's periode, you should your ask the keys questions for the conception of your websites : What the site's purpose ? In other words: Why are you doing this? it's correspond to the subject and the main topics of the site.Every element of your site should be weighed against the purpose. If the element doesn't further the purpose of your site, rework it or leave it out.

After have joice this, you need to determinate who's the target audience : it's the people you want to visit your website. Of course, you want everyone to visitor your web site, but you can't be everything to everybody. So you need to target your message to people who will be most responsive to it. You need to define this group of people as best as you can. Knowing your audience helps you meet their needs, whether it's a need for information, products or services.

The second part of reflexion is about design and implementation : What look, feel and content will the site have ? it's the design of site, the page_setting, the layout if each page, the content 's organisation, the global aspect of your site.
    Then an other aspect, that will be important, it's the conception himself, how will it be created, rolled out and managed. The software using, the server where pages are strored, the technical aspect.

The last stage is when you have finish all the others stages, it's the evaluation's periode, how do we know if the site is effective.If you don't know what constitutes success for your website, you'll never know when you get there.

After all this plan ,you can begin constructing your website...
    Last edited by pioupiou; 13-Oct-2005 at 16:54.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help in correction

You can cut out this planning into 3 stages : - You can break this planning down into 3 stages
    The first state is Analysis's periode- Analysis is the first stage
    the keys questions- the key questions
    conception of your websites- you've used the singular elsewhere, so keep it constant
    it's correspond- It should correspond
    After have joice this- I don't understand what you mean by 'joice'- done??
    to determinate who's the target audience- to determine who the target audience is
    page_setting, the layout if each page- set-up?? layout of
    an other aspect, that- another aspect that
    content 's organisation- content organisation

managed. The software using, the server where pages are strored, the technical aspect.- managed: the software used, the server where pages are stored, the technical aspects.
    when you have finish- finished
    it's the evaluation's periode, how do we know if the site is effective - evaluation period, how you know if the site is effective

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks you very much for this correction, I am very happy that someone help me , it's a good site, thank you for all

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like