[Grammar] Could any native speaker of Engilsh please edit my passage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ever Student

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hello,

"Advantages of working in groups":

The first point I would like to make is that there are strong advantages to working in groups. One advantage of working in groups is that the members can learn from each other for getting things done. Something else is that the work labor can be divided among the group members . If, for example, four people have to work in a group to get a 20-page paper done for history class the project can get done more quickly. The reason for this is that different members know different things and each group member has to write only 5 pages.

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Hello,

Hello,

"Advantages of working in groups":

The first point I would like to mention is that there are strong advantages of working in groups. One advantage of working in groups is that the members can learn from each other for getting things done. Furthermore, work labor (BrE = labour) can be divided among the group members. If, for example, four people have to work in a group to get a 20-page paper done for history class the project can be done more quickly. The reason for this is that different members know different things and each group member has to write only 5 pages.

Next time, please write a title that refers to the text. Here for example: Advantages of working in groups.

februar, no native speaker

Ever Student

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hello,
Sorry for writing the text with no topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.