Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Hi everyone
can you edit this letter? style: informal

Hi Ronnie, thank you so much for your proposal, you'd such a wonderful idea.
Actually these days I've been so busy with my exams that I haven't even had time to schedule my holidays and honestly, now I really need a rest.
Therefore I'll be glad to spend some time with you and your family at the seaside. I'd rather come there next month in July, when I'll be finally free from my all commitments and we could enjoy together. As regards accomodation, your parents's spare room is fine, I don't mind it. While during the day we might play football and beachvolley on the beach, visiting some places, doing some excursions or whatever you feel like doing.
I'm sure that at the end of the holiday we'll have had a great time.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Jack

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi everyone
can you edit this letter? style: informal

Hi Ronnie, thank you so much for your proposal, [STRIKE]you'd[/STRIKE]You have such a wonderful idea.
Actually these days I've been so busy with my exams that I haven't even had time to schedule my holidays and honestly, now I really need a rest.
Therefore I'll be glad to spend some time with you and your family at the seaside. I'd rather come there next month in July, when I'll be finally free from my all commitments and we could enjoy together. As regards accomodation, your parents'[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] spare room is fine, I don't mind it. While during the day we might play football and [STRIKE]beach[/STRIKE]volleyball on the beach, visiting some places, doing some excursions or whatever you feel like doing.
I'm sure that at the end of the holiday we'll have had a great time.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Jack

Nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.