Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
hii teachers.. I am new her and i like the way of ur correction. I am doing my IELTS and wont some help in my writing

this is an complaining letter to the landlord about some furnitures.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am your tenant from Flat 2 on Palm street. We met each other when I sighned the rental agreement in your office.

I have lived here for 6 monthes now and I am writing to complain about some furnitures in my flat. As you remember, the TV was in very poor condition when i recieved my keys apartment and it has a harmly noisy sound with improper images colors. As well as it shows vertical lines in the screen. You agree to provide a brand new TV at that time, However, you have not do so and I would really like to solve this matter as soon as possible.
If it is more convenient for you, perhaps you could simply take the TV to the maintenance inorder to fixe it. This could solve the problem without much cost, so i hope you agree to this proposed solution.

looking forward to hearing from you.
your sincerely,
SSD

and I am looking forward for your correction

Thanks;-)

Last edited:

Dr.Sarrar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
please I am waiting for anyone to correct my letter :cry: is it so bad like no one like to read !!:roll:

hii teachers.. I am new her and i like the way of ur correction. I am doing my IELTS and wont some help in my writing

this is an complaining letter to the landlord about some furnitures.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am your tenant from Flat 2 on Palm street. We met each other when I sighned the rental agreement in your office.

I have lived here for 6 monthes now and I am writing to complain about some furnitures in my flat. As you remember, the TV was in very poor condition when i recieved my keys apartment and it has a harmly noisy sound with improper images colors. As well as it shows vertical lines in the screen. You agree to provide a brand new TV at that time, However, you have not do so and I would really like to solve this matter as soon as possible.
If it is more convenient for you, perhaps you could simply take the TV to the maintenance inorder to fixe it. This could solve the problem without much cost, so i hope you agree to this proposed solution.

looking forward to hearing from you.
your sincerely,
SSD

and I am looking forward for your correction

Thanks;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.