Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Please correct my ESSAY..

Many people argue that computer revolution have been introduce a new chalanges in our daily life and produces some harmful effects in children behaviour. Some parents start to express many concerns about the benefits the child will get from using computer in everday life.

Firstly, I am convinced about the computers benefits in everyday children life. It open there eyes to the whole world and knowledge them with the new technologies we ,as adults, use in our work or career. As well as children gather all information or any data they wish easily from internet which aid in there study and education.

However, to what extend we must trust in this device to be handeled all the time with our children. I belive that computers do invades our children brain and can not denay the negative effects which have been produced on the daily computer users. The fact that computers causing obvious damaging for both eyes and physical posture by setting for long time infront of computers. Moreover, the social skills and human communication are all affected negatively producing isolated children with poor human interaction.

Furthermore, childern are more intrested in playing rather than gathering information on computer and such games are builting a violent behaviour with rebel attetude toward the society

I could conclude that parents resposibility should be increased and further observartion and restricted rules must be placed to guide children to the proper way of using computer inorder to neglect the negative effect of computer in children.

Last edited:

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Please correct my ESSAY..

Many people argue that the computer revolution [STRIKE]has been introduced a[/STRIKE] has brought about new challenges in our daily lives (Or: in daily life) and produces some harmful effects in children’s behaviour. Some parents start to express great concerns about the benefits the child will gain from using a computer in everyday life.

Firstly, I am convinced that the computer is of benefit to the children’s everyday [STRIKE]children[/STRIKE] lives. (Or: that children benefit from computers to their everyday lives.) It opens their eyes as they have access to the whole world and moreover, the children gain knowledge [STRIKE]them with[/STRIKE] of the new technologies that we, as adults, use in our work or career. Children not only gather all information or any data from the internet but also wish easy access to information like aid for their study and education.

However, to what extend we must trust in this device to be handled all the time with our children. (Sentence left: I don’t know precisely what you mean) I believe that floods of internet information do invade our children’s brain and so I cannot deny the negative effects which have been produced on the daily computer users. The fact that computers are obviously damaging to both eyes and physical posture is caused by sitting for hours in front of computers. Moreover, the social skills and human communication are all affected negatively by producing isolated children with poor human interaction.

Furthermore, children are more interested in playing rather than gathering information on computer and such games are building a violent behaviour with rebellious attitude toward the society.

I could conclude that parents responsibility should be increased and further observation and restricted rules must be placed to guide children to the proper way of using computer in order to prevent the children from the negative effect of computers.

februar (no teacher)

Last edited:

Dr.Sarrar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
I am very thankful for your correction and appreciate your help

May I ask one question?
What is the different between the ('s) in children's behavior and 's in parents' responsibility

Thanks again

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Children is already a plural noun.

The child's behavior -- One child
The children's behavior -- More than one child

The parent's responsibility -- One parent
The partents' responsibility -- More than one parent

Usually we form plural possessive with an s', but in special words where the noun is already plural (children, people, women, etc.) it becomes 's.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
children's behavior - behavior of the children
parents' responsibility - reponsibility of the parents.
parent's responsibility - responsibility of one parent.

ps Barb beat me to it.

Last edited:

Dr.Sarrar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
woow that makes it clear.. now i got to know the differents and how to use s