Hi! I am writing a negative news email and require your help. Please let me know what you think! My teacher feels that my negative news is too early hence i moved it to the back. Now, i feel it is too late. Thank you so much!

Dear valued guests,

We appreciate your continued support at Williams Inc. Over the past few months, we have received many valuable comments on our return policy. All comments have been given serious consideration by the company.

In order to ensure in-store hassle free refunds, receipts dated within 45 days are required for computer hardware, cameras and camcorders whereas for other unopened merchandise in new condition, receipts dated within 90 days are sufficient. To further ease the refund process receipts look-up can be made using the credit, debit, check, or gift card that was used to purchase the merchandise. However, just like the original receipts, after 90 days the merchandise will no longer be refundable. Also, to process a no-receipt return any form of identification such as a driver's license, passport, military ID, or social security card is required.

To fulfill our promise of “Expect More. Pay Less. ®” by providing high quality and low priced merchandise to you, it is essential to reduce the number of fraudulent returns hence we decided to retain our current return policy.

Again, Williams Inc. highly appreciates you assisting us in becoming better at what we do. It is our goal to retain you as a satisfied guest and we hope to serve you again in the future. In this upcoming season Albertus Swanepoel and Dana Kellin will be releasing two affordable, limited-edition accessories from October 30, 2011 through December 22, 2011 in Williams Inc. stores and Williamsinc.com.

Thank you for shopping with us. We look forward to serving you in the future.