Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Please chech my Letter writing. I would be very greatful for ur replay:-o

Dear Sir,

I am writing to express my concern about my missing suitcase. I was travelling from UAE (Dubai) to KSA (Riyadh) on 10 September. Unfortunately, my suit case did not come out after the flight. Although I called luggage claim office and explain to Mr. Richrard the situation I have not hear from him any further information related to my suitcase.

My suitcase is dark brown, leathery Samsung whose size 10 in 90 cm. There are two small pockets on the front side while on the other side one pocket with a zip and a small scratch line in the middle. In addition my first letter of my name (NS) placed on both sides.

It contains my theses and few books as well as two CDs and I need them all urgently for my conference on 20 September. I would be grateful if you could give me prompt replay at your most convenient. My flat number: DF 4231 and my luggage claim number: 87234.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Yours Faithfully,

SD

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please [STRIKE]chech[/STRIKE] check my letter. [STRIKE]writing.[/STRIKE] I would be very [STRIKE]greatful[/STRIKE] grateful for [STRIKE]ur [/STRIKE] your [STRIKE]replay[/STRIKE] reply. :-o

Dear Sir,

I am writing to express my concern about my missing suitcase. I was travelling from UAE (Dubai) to KSA (Riyadh) on 10 September. Unfortunately, my suitcase did not [STRIKE]come out after the flight[/STRIKE] arrive in Riyadh. Although I called the luggage claim office and explained the situation to Mr. Rich[STRIKE]r[/STRIKE]ard, [STRIKE]the situation[/STRIKE] I have not heard [STRIKE]from him[/STRIKE] any further information from him related to my suitcase.

My suitcase is a dark brown, leathery Samsung [STRIKE]whose size[/STRIKE] and it is 10cm [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] by 90 cm. There are two small pockets on the front [STRIKE]side [/STRIKE]while on the other side there is one pocket with a zip and a small scratch [STRIKE]line[/STRIKE] in the middle. In addition, my [STRIKE]first letter of my name[/STRIKE] initials (NS) [STRIKE]placed[/STRIKE] appear on both sides.

It contains my theses, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] a few books [STRIKE]as well as[/STRIKE] and two CDs, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] all of which I need [STRIKE]them all[/STRIKE] urgently for my conference on 20 September. I would be grateful if you could [STRIKE]give me[/STRIKE][STRIKE]prompt[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]replay[/STRIKE] reply at your [STRIKE]most[/STRIKE] earliest convenience. My flat number is DF 4231 and my luggage claim number is 87234.

[STRIKE]Looking[/STRIKE] I look forward to hearing from you

Yours faithfully,

SD

See above. Check the difference between "reply" and "replay" and take care when using them.

Dr.Sarrar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
THANKS A lOT :lol:

I am so happy to have my letter corrected. I am very grateful for your help and clarify my mistakes.

thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.