Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
The eat is important to stay for life ,just the healthy .as eat don't healthy causes proplem in the health . becouse that a many of people have proplem health ,also i am them . as i take breakfast late and sometime don't take .as well as at lunch . as dinner i eat a lot of food .that is hobbies for me bad . also ,i drink a lot of coffe every day and eat with that some cake and sweet and i drink tea after every meal .iprefer spicy food.that is becouced me pain in stomach. i hope to leave that is hobbies and flllow a good diet.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
The eat is important to stay for life ,just the healthy .as eat don't healthy causes proplem in the health t. becouse that a many of people have proplem health ,also i am them . as i take breakfast late and sometime don't take .as well as at lunch . as dinner i eat a lot of food .that is hobbies for me bad . also ,i drink a lot of coffe every day and eat with that some cake and sweet and i drink tea after every meal .iprefer spicy food.that is becouced me pain in stomach. i hope to leave that is hobbies and flllow a good diet.

I have marked in red every point in your post that has an error either with spelling, grammar, punctuation or is not understandable. You will see a lot of red. There are many areas you need to concentrate on. My version of your post would be:

Eating is important to stay alive as well as to stay healthy. If you don't eat healthily this can cause health problems. Many people have health problems due to their diet - I am one of them. Sometimes I eat breakfast very late and sometimes I don't have any at all. At lunch and dinner I eat foods that aren't good for me. Also I drink a lot of coffee every day, I also eat cakes and sweets, and I drink tea after every meal. I really like spicy food but it gives me stomach ache. I hope to change my habits and follow a healthy diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.