[Grammar] About my disadvantage of living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

luc13aka47

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Today , I talk about the disadvantage of my living in Hanoi city.

The first disadvantage is living alone. I'm not sure it's a disadvantage. Simply Because I want to live alone in an out of the way place.I meet some difficulties to manage the time. I often haven't breakfast and don't eat precise time. This was influence to my health. Sometime I'm sad and haven't anyone to talk . At that time, I often play computer game or sleep.

The second disadvanage is far away from home. I'm not sure it's a disadvantage too. Because it's good for me too. Without parent management , so I played the computer game quite a lot and was lazy to bathe and houseworks. Sometime, I'm inexperienced in life. I must manage my money myself , don't over waste money and don't over save money. I must build career myself , I'm studying Reverse Engineering and Coding to soon take a job. The consuming my money is more freely.

The third disadvantage is approaching. I seldom have a trip so I don't familiar the traffic in Hanoi. This causes difficulties when I need to go somewhere in Hanoi. First day in Hanoi , I have lost my mobile by a thief when I rode the bus. This is a sudden giving me because this is seldom happen in my country. And now , I'm more awake for this. I have been a student in a university , so I have many fresh things to me ,such as the way to study and friends , they are really different from when I was in high school. I'm very careful in choosing friends because I don't trust anyone immediate. I change to better my way to study and my direction many times and I think it's in effect.

That is my disadvantage or advantage of living in Hanoi. I will need more efforts to transform all of them become the advantage.

Thank you.

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Today , I talk about the disadvantages of [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] living in Hanoi city.

Today , I talk about the disadvantages of living in Hanoi city.

The first disadvantage is living alone. I'm not sure if it's really a disadvantage because I simply like to live alone in an out of the way place. I have some difficulties to manage the time. I often haven't breakfast and don't eat at the usual time. This affects my health. Sometime I'm sad and haven't anyone to talk. At that time, I often play computer games or sleep.

The second disadvantage is that I live far away from home. It’s also an advantage because it's good for me to be without parental control. So I can play computer games quite a lot and can allow me to be too lazy to take a bathe or do my housework. Sometimes, I'm inexperienced in life. I must manage my money alone, for example, not to [STRIKE]over [/STRIKE]waste money and not to be stingy with money. I also must build my career on my own; I’m currently studying Reverse Engineering and Coding to take a job soon. Spending money on living is more freely.

The third disadvantage is approaching. I seldom have a trip so I’m not familiar with the traffic in Hanoi. This causes difficulties when I need to go somewhere in Hanoi. On the first day in Hanoi, I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] lost my mobile by a thief when I was riding the bus. (This is a sudden giving me / I don’t know this expression, so I give another idea) I was shocked because this has seldom happened in my country. But now, I'm more awake to this. I’m a student at a university, so I have many fresh things to manage, such as the way to study and cope with friends, who are really different from when I was in high school. I'm very careful in choosing friends because I don't trust anyone immediately. I fully intend to better my way to study and my direction many times and I think it's in progress.

These are my disadvantages or advantages of living in Hanoi. I will need more efforts to transform all of the disadantages into advantages.

Thank you.
· Good luck!
februar (no teacher)

luc13aka47

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam