Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
I will talk about a great person in the kingdom of saudi arabia. he died and left behind of several of deeds charity to a lot peopel inside and outside the kingdom. for example inside kingdom prince sultan is considered the first one who established the saudi military. he also donated for many countries. so,this man entered In history of the wider doors, through his great achievements

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Here's a revised version for you to consider. Some of it needed re-writing but I have kept it to the minimum. Hope it helps. :)

I will talk about a great person in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. His name is Prince Sultan. When he died he left behind several deeds of charity to a lot of people inside and outside the kingdom. For example within the kingdom he is considered the first one to establish the Saudi military. He also donated [money? – what did he donate?] to many countries and through his remarkable achievements entered history as a great man.

aiosh

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
thanks a lot for editing my paragraph
:):) .

Oliver Siles

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Nicaragua
Current Location
Nicaragua
Hi there! It was nice that you got your paragraph corrected. Next time, it could be better to have three different ideas in your topic sentence and then you can support them with illustrations or examples.
:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.