Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
i am writing a thesis on tell tale heart about the readers perspectives and the narrators perspectives. i said that the narrator is crazy or sneaky. i said that the reader thinks the narrator is mad or homicidal. please help me figure out how to compare and contrast these perspectives in a paragraph thank you!!:)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Madison;816849[COLOR=Red said:
]I[/COLOR] am writing a thesis on tell tale heart about the readers' perspectives and the narrators' perspectives. I said that the narrator is crazy or sneaky. I said that the reader thinks the narrator is mad or homicidal. Please help me figure out how to compare and contrast these perspectives in a paragraph. Thank you!!:)

First, we don't help with homework so you need to write the paragraph yourself first and we can then comment on it.

Secondly, and no offence intended, you profile says that your native language is English. Is that correct? Please look at the amendments I have made to your post in red - mainly punctuation and capitalisation. Also, I'm really not sure that I even understand what it is you've been asked to do or what you've already done. What is "tell tale heart", for example?

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I said that the reader thinks the narrator is mad or homicidal

Are these mutually exclusive?

Status