Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I've just put up a cover letter here, and now that i've thought about it, I'm feeling pretty guilty because its supposed to be an original piece of work, and not exactly the work of a team. I'm unable to locate the delete post button, can anyone help me with this?:oops:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
As this is your only post, I assume you managed to delete the other one. Maybe it's time to delete this one now?! ;-)

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Sorry -- I was the one who deleted it but I didn't have time to reply here. I deleted it because you wanted it gone and because it had no replies. I don't deleted posts that people have replied to. I'll delete this one too once you reply and let me know you've seen it.

zephyrstaint

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Sorry -- I was the one who deleted it but I didn't have time to reply here. I deleted it because you wanted it gone and because it had no replies. I don't deleted posts that people have replied to. I'll delete this one too once you reply and let me know you've seen it.

Thank you so much!

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
If you delete the first post, you delete the whole thread, so it's not available as an option to stop people getting their questions answered and then deleting pages of discussion posted by other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.