Check my presentation:
- The membership approves the financial forecast of METRO for the year 2012 as presented by the Board of Directors, with a membership contribution of EUR XXX per member a calculated total income of EUR YYY total expenses of EUR ZZZ and expected surplus of EUR VVV
- The METRO membership accept that the METRO Board member are partially reimbursed for flight expenses to the different destinations where board meetings are held. The amount provisioned for 2012 is forecasted at EUR ZZZ
- The German tax authorities still seem to not understand the rebate system (credit and debit note) to METRO members.
- METRO is considered as a company organized under a “commercial company” status.
- The German tax authorities requested more information to verify the same system is applied (credit and debit note) in every year.
- Answers to the German tax authorities were sent by our auditor and tax advisor date X.X.X
- Further information requested by the German tax authorities date X.X.X
- Till now no final decision by the German tax authorities has been taken.
- We will keep you posted with any update.
If you haven't received a response after a couple of days, madunix, you can always bump the original, as I am doing now for you with this post. Please don't start another thread with the same request. Thank you.
Okay .... got your point