Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Europe
Current Location
Algeria
How can music, a peice of poem or art inspire us to write, do these stuff have an impact in developing the writing craft,,,,???

easybreakable

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Libya
Current Location
Libya
I'm almost mad about poetry, I doubted that I could write properly in a English for months before taking the decision, starting and attending workshops with mentors and native speaker who truthfully added so much to my self-esteem.

I consider novels, books, music important tools to develop any language, they widen our own perspective of things, add vocabularies and of course inspire immensely.

This is one of my formatted pieces I wrote because I'm much impressed by Edif Piaf, though my french is very very poor, still I fully grasp the lyrics in English ;-)

http://genuinebreath.yolasite.com/poetry-and-prose/la-vie-en-rose-double-shadorma-

Rock Girl

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
of course, art is inspiring. I'm a music freak! music is everything and when I listen to one, it's just like I'm flying.
enery single time I listen to music, I can write better, think better and of course I can live better. a life without music -or any kinds of art- is meaningless!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.