Topic:We should pay attention to the opinions of well-known people. Agree or disagree?
Some people think that we should pay attention to the opinions of well-known people while others disagree with it. In my point of view, the opinions of famous people really deserve to be paid attention for some considerable reasons.
First of all, famous people are known for their abilities which make them different from others. I mean that most famous people are scientists, writers, actors, singers etc. And of course they have special abilities which make them so popular. These people, most of whom are really well educated usually say some excellent quotes. And I think that because these people are really keen on their major, their quotes which show their opinions are really worth paying attention which inspire us to study harder.
Secondly, I can tell from my experience that most of these famous people were usually not very rich from their birth. However, they have strong feeling that one day they can see their dreams come true and achieve their goals by working hard. The ones who succeed are amazing examples for us whose life stories encourage us to do our best in order to achieve our goals. That is why I think that the opinions of these people which can be learnt from their quotes are really good examples which challenge us to believe that we can get a lot by working hard.
As a result, I think that although some people think that there is no need to pay attention to the opinions of famous people, I think that they are really inspirational and worth paying attention.

Topic: Some students prefer to study at a university with thousands of students while others prefer a small university where only hundreds of students are studying. Which one do you prefer?

Nowadays some students enjoy studying at a university where tens of thousands of students are studying while others prefer smaller ones where only hundreds of students are studying. I think that small colleges and universities are much better than larger ones for some reasons.
First of all, in my point of view studying in a small college or university is more comfortable than larger ones. I mean if the number of the students in each class is not too many, they will do much better in their studying. For example, discussions with fewer students are more effective, because each of them has enough time to speak. Although when there are a lot of students during the discussion, the lessons are more interesting as there are various opinions suggested by a lot of students, I think this prevents some shy students from getting involved in the discussion.
Secondly, small universities or colleges are really convenient not only for the academic performance of students, but they are also comfortable for their living. I mean that living in the campus of small colleges is really quiet. And the students will not have to waste time in queues or while parking their cars. And I also think if there not many students at the university, students are less likely to organize parties which are really useless in my point of view. I mean that when there are a lot of students almost every week a lot of parties or contests are held in which so many students are involved. However at smaller colleges there are fewer active students which like to make parties or contests which are not related to their studying.
For all these reasons that I mentioned above, I think that smaller colleges and universities are much better for students which are really amazing for them to concentrate on their studying