Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Argentina
holaa! necesito que me ayudeeeeeenn tengo que escribir un ensayo. la pregunta es WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD LEADER?. necesito que lo corrijan si pueden o me sugieran cosas para agregar o sacar. GRACIASS!

Which identifies and personalizes a good leader are the qualities, virtues and values that guide his life. The feature, to me, essential that a leader must have is respect. Luckily my parents taught me to respect, not only my family but also to others, with their customs, beliefs, and attitudes that define their personality.
I think I have the own qualities of a leader because I always could unroll myself like in different situations in which a leader was necessary, as in group works that teachers assign us at school. I have always showed my point of view on all the topics and though. I believe also that a leader must be able to listen to the others and to respect their opinions.
At school we always talk about the problems in our society. That’s a topic I like because I have a lot of things to say, whenever I say something, all my classmates agree with me, and the tell me I should be a should be a politician, I would like to be part of politics but first I want to finish the career I chose and exercise my profession. Another feature that described me is emotional intelligence, I can insulate my feelings to decide correctly. In many occasions my qualities were reflected in my actions, as in event planning, management of school events or in group work. Recently I've been chosen to be captain of my volleyball team on a in a tournament, it was hard but in the end, we won. Of all the features that a leader must have, the most important is charism predisposition and creativity.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: help

holaa! necesito que me ayudeeeeeenn tengo que escribir un ensayo. la pregunta es WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD LEADER?. necesito que lo corrijan si pueden o me sugieran cosas para agregar o sacar. GRACIASS!

1. Welcome to the forum.
2. This is an English language forum. Please do not write posts in a foreign language. Please post again, with your entire Spanish post written in English!
3. You do not need to post your writing in a large font or in a different colour. We can read it if you type it normally.
4. We do not do homework for you. If this is homework, please submit it to your teacher as it is. After your teacher gives it back, with corrections, please come back here if you are confused about any of the corrections.
5. Your post is very long. Please post shorter pieces of writing in the future. You are more likely to get responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.