Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Please, help me with this letter :oops::)

This is a letter of recommendation for Ms Alisa XXXXX for admission into the Master’s degree at Pultusk Academy of Humanities. I have known Alisa XXXXX since 2004. I was her instructor for Economic and Mathematical Modeling, Risk Analysis and Optimization. Later I was Alisa's supervisor and managed the process of writing course work.

When Alisa wrote her thesis on “Decision Making Support in Finance Management” at my chair, I was impressed by the creativity and dedication she approached this task with. She managed to solve the vast majority of the problems she encountered by herself and generally needed very little support.

At Pultusk Academy of Humanitiesshe will study European Integration. One of her most importantgoals is to learn the EU institutions and decision-making process, the common polices within the EU. Also she will get familiar with the basic tools economists use to address issues related to economic integration.

Alisa has an extremely flexible and vivid intellectual ability. I realized her aptitude for study, research and in-depth examination when she was at the University and now, I find he uses the very same approach in her current work. Her intellectual ability matches her rigorous training in managerial skills and her ability to adapt to different conditions.

I have no doubt that Alisa’s brightness, dedication, and social competence will contribute positively to your program. I sincerely recommend Ms. Alisa XXXXX as a

Status
Not open for further replies.