Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I would describe myself as I am a believer and spiritual, capable, great sense of humor in my life due to hearing impaired and speech from birth but I am completely normal in life. My life has been very special quality to make people happy and laugh. And that's what makes them so special. I have in any way that I could do. In fact, I do not know how to accept challenges and face, I know I'll reach every single goal I can do.

I am currently working with reputed IT Govt CMMI3 as Deputy manager is more than a year of IT work experience and knowledge to create an IT professional.

I am qualified as a Business information system with Oracle Certified Professional DBA. I doubted at first whether I should groped the creation of a being like myself or one of simpler organization, but my imagination was too much exalted by my first success to permit me to doubt my ability to give life to more complex. I award for Best IT topper and our outstanding university and college.

I play guitar and saxophone, passionate about photography, soccer and hiking adventures, cooking, listening to music with iPod, animal lovers, many lists of adventure. I have a spirit of wanting to add value and enrich the lives of everyone around me and I love to travel and other adventures such as hiking ..

Hello guys,
I need you help to resolve these words are good or not or some difficult unnecessary
I would appreciate your help to replace or change understand ..

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I would describe myself as [STRIKE]I am[/STRIKE] a believer and as spiritual, capable, with a great sense of humor [STRIKE]in my life[/STRIKE] due to my being hearing- and speech-impaired [STRIKE]and speech[/STRIKE] from birth but I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] lead a completely normal [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] life. [STRIKE]My life has been[/STRIKE] I have a very special [STRIKE]quality[/STRIKE] ability to make people happy and laugh. And that's what makes them? (who?) so special. I have in any way that I could do (I don't know what you want to say here). In fact, I [STRIKE]do not know how to[/STRIKE] face and accept all challenges, [STRIKE]and face,[/STRIKE] and I know I'll reach every single goal I can. [STRIKE]do. [/STRIKE]

I am currently working with reputed IT Govt CMMI3 as Deputy Manager and [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] I have more than a year of IT work experience and knowledge, making me [STRIKE]to create[/STRIKE] an IT professional.

I am qualified [STRIKE]as a[/STRIKE] in Business Information Systems with an Oracle Certified Professional DBA. [STRIKE]I doubted at first whether I should groped the creation of a being like myself or one of simpler organization, but my imagination was too much exalted by my first success to permit me to doubt my ability to give life to more complex.[/STRIKE] At first, I wasn't sure if I should aim for such a high position but my early success encouraged me to aim higher and higher. I won the award for Best IT topper [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] at [STRIKE]our[/STRIKE] an outstanding university and college.

I play guitar and saxophone, am passionate about photography, soccer and hiking adventures, cooking, listening to music [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] on my iPod, and am an animal lover[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE]. [STRIKE]many lists of adventure.[/STRIKE] I have had many adventures. [STRIKE]I have a spirit of[/STRIKE] My spirit wants to add value to, and enrich the lives of, everyone around me.[STRIKE] and[/STRIKE] I also love to travel. [STRIKE]and other adventures such as hiking ..[/STRIKE] (you already mentioned hiking).

Hello guys,
I need you help to resolve these words are good or not or some difficult unnecessary
I would appreciate your help to replace or change understand ..

Please see my suggested changes above in red.

sudeep_mn

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
You know, I’ve got a plan that could rescue new project. I can’t say any more than that it’s the perfect and the perfect strategy for growth . But nobody there will listen to me..

this mention I have in any way that I could do (I don't know what you want to say here).

sudeep_mn

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
About my parent:
Well, my father was expired and my mother retired from biotechnology. My mother has a problem with arthritis because of its health to occur aging. I have an older brother who work with her private company as an IT consultant in the UK and his wife looking for work after they married and moved to the UK from here.
We are really humble and the most qualified of the family.

About my work:
I am currently work with Reputed IT Govt (Pan Card Office) as Deputy Manager are more than a year of IT work experience so far am I concerned.

About his desired partner:
Miss Right gal got to be beautiful having a sweet voice, cheerful, gentle, considerate, kind-hearted, understanding, independent, musically inclined, share a common interest of mine, hmm..knows how to prepare nice food and......OK, that's enough. Do you think such a perfect Be a Good Person actually exists? Maybe. But you must realize that you may have to your expectations in order to find a partner. Still, if you focus on what is most important to you, you'll likely find someone that will make you happy...

Let know you to help me will understand this word .
thanks for your help a lots ..

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It would have been nice if you had at least thanked me for correcting your first very long post, before simply posting two more unconnected posts presumably for corrections.

Please acknowledge that you have read and understand the first corrections.

sudeep_mn

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Yes sir.. its was really good understanding.. i hope you would to change my message as possible no hurry .. will take time .. :) .. keep in touch

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
sudeep, please stop posting completely unconnected topics in the same thread.

Start a new thread for each new topic.

sudeep_mn

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hello

I Am pretty shocked and upset with my girlfriend that what wrong with me ?? You are feeling being tension and depressed after her parent forcibly you?
I didn't make any reason and never regret for any hurt from you ... I was feeling emotionally with you coz its was charm to love with u n me after i always believe in you and understand to being relationship with u and me.
I am always encourage with you whatever you need me ... i will be there anytime and soon

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Sudeep, have you read any of our replies?

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
I have a spirit of wanting to add value and enrich the lives of everyone around me ...
Why not enrich the lives of the people who have responded to you here by reading and responding appropriately to their posts. I have you marked as a troll.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I have closed this pointless thread.

Status