Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia

hello :)
how are u , i want to be fine:)
and i need to help me in correct my paragraph:-|

During the life of people,the person is need someone who teaches him about how facing the problem and how can solving it.
About me my mother has effect for me from the start in my life. for instance in the school she always encourage me to be an excellent student until now in the college .As i remember it when i was in a first year of college i have frustration feel about the manner of study . In this situation she is the first one who stood with me and made me feel better.
Now i am grateful for mum in all time.

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
hello :)
how are you, I am fine.
and I need your help [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] in correcting my paragraph.

During their lives, people need someone who teaches them [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] how to face the problems and how to solve them.

About me; my mother has had an effect on me from the start of my life. For instance [STRIKE]at school[/STRIKE] she has always encouraged me to be an excellent student until now at [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] college. As far as I remember, when I was in my first year at college I felt frustrated about the manner of study. In this situation she was the first one who stood by me and made me feel better.
Now I am grateful for mum at all time.

februar, no teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.