• Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Default greetings

Please advise if it is correct or not.

I have just read your message which was posted by you on my wall of facebook. I am really surprised and happy to see you on this forum and appreciate for your courage of learning computer based communication. It is matter of proud and honor for me to receive greeting from you.

I am not regularly log on this forum due to shortage of time so why I did not reply on that day and accept my pardon for delay in replying.

Thank you for praying for me and my family and awesome words of encouragement. I have learnt so many things from my mother and you, that were not learnt because my incapability. So you both are my role model.

I pray to Allah all your dreams come true in this life. Thanking you for taking care of my interest and wish you the best of health and prosperity.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: greetings

Quote Originally Posted by meela View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by meela View Post
    Please advise if it is correct or not.

I have just read your message which was posted by you on my wall of facebook. I am really surprised and happy to see you on this forum and appreciate for your courage of learning computer based communication. It is matter of proud and honor for me to receive greeting from you.

I've just read the message you posted on my Facebook wall. It was a real surprise and pleasure to see you on this forum and congratulate you on your decision to learn about computer based communication. I am proud and honoured to have received your greeting.

I am not regularly log on this forum due to shortage of time so why I did not reply on that day and accept my pardon for delay in replying.

I'm sorry for the delay in replying. I don't log on to the forum very often due to lack of time - that's why I didn't reply to you the same day.

Thank you for praying for me and my family and awesome words of encouragement. I have learnt so many things from my mother and you, that were not learnt because my incapability. So you both are my role model.

Thank you for praying for me and my family, and for your words of great encouragement. I have learnt so many things from you and from my mother - you are my role models.

I pray to Allah all your dreams come true in this life. Thanking you for taking care of my interest and wish you the best of health and prosperity.

I pray to Allah that all your dreams in this life come true. Thank you for caring about me, and I wish you all the best in health and prosperity.

See above.

meela is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like