Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Armenia
Current Location
Russian Federation
Dear Frank,
I am writing in order to ask you to give me a permission to have some time off my work . The reason I need it is my intention to get married.
You should have met my fiancée when we had a party at last Christmas. We at long last decided to tie the knots. So our wedding is in January and we wanted our wedding to be the most memorable day in our life. It turned out that we have to do a lot of preparations and have so little time.
That's why I would be very grateful to you if I were given time off since December,12 till December ,23.
While I am absent I think our new co-worker would be suitable in order to carry out my job. It is David. I found him very suitable as he is very diligent and hardworking. Moreover, he has had several training with me I have already asked his opinion about replacing me and he found it very challenging and fruitful for his career.
If you do not mind David working temporary instead of me then since Monday I will give him addition training in order to brush up his knowledge and am going to explain him in great details aspects of working with western clients. Besides it I am going to control progress of work through the internet every day.
I will be back to work on December, 24 and I will try to finish all preparation quickly.
And my future wife and I hope to see you and your wife at our wedding party. I am looking for your reply, Yours sincerely

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Dear Frank,
I am writing in order to ask you to give me [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] permission (Or: to ask you for permission) to have some time off my work . The reason I need it is my intention to get married.

You should have met my fiancée when we had a party at last Christmas. We at long last decided to tie the knots. So our wedding is in January and we wanted our wedding to be the most memorable day in our lives. It turned out that we have to do a lot of preparations and have so little time.

That's why I would be very grateful to you if I were given time off from December, 12 to December, 23.
While I am absent I think our new co-worker would be suitable in order to carry out my job. It is David. I found him very suitable as he is very diligent and hardworking. Moreover, he has had several training with me, and I have already asked for his opinion about replacing me and he found it very challenging and fruitful for his career.

If you do not mind David working temporary instead of me then from Monday I will give him additional training in order to brush up his knowledge and am going to explain him in great details aspects of working with western clients. Besides, I am going to control progress of work through the internet every day.
I will be back to work on December, 24 and I will try to finish all preparation quickly.
And my future wife and I hope to see you and your wife at our wedding party.

I am looking forward to your reply, Yours sincerely

Good luck!
februar, no teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.