Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default share your English learning experience

What do you think of learning English?

Can you give me the difficult, strange, funny, stupid, good, bad things about learning English??

I think it's a good topic and it can help us to know a lot of things about learning English. Welcome to put forward your comments.

share your English learning experience and help all of English learners improve their English.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: share your English learning experience

Welcome, karolina.

Post Thanks / Like

hello,
    i hope all the participaters will share their english learning experience, which can help all the readers improve their English a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: share your English learning experience

hello,
    i hope all the participaters will share their english learning experience, which can help all the readers improve their English a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

i first started to take english classes when i was 12. at that time, i didnt like it at all. the reason why i didnt like it was because all my instructors were turk and none none of them was a native speaker. when you listen to english of a turkish person, even if he is an instructor, it doesnt sound good.
    so i put up with english because of these wierd phonetics sounding neither turkish nor english. it was like a speech of a gay turkish person. it wasn't until the age of 22 when i restart learning english from the beginning and smoothly. that time, my instructors were all americans and native speakers.
    now i am happy with my english, i dont think i have much problem with it.
    i will write you more later on.

pljames Guest

Smile Re: share your English learning experience

I love my native language but I took from it what I could understand and put it in my way of communicating. I will never perfect it. I get bawled out sometimes because I spell some of the words wrong and put puncuations in the wrong place. I am getting frustrated communicating at all because some people do not have the patience to understand I am doing the best I can. Especially English majors and perfectioners.

I hope everyone that reads this can understand what I wrote. Thanks for listening. pljamesbrmemc.net

pljames Guest

I took from the english (my native language) what I could understand and applied it to my writing. I have'nt a clue what a verb, noun is or how to use these correctly. They frustrate me to no end. I love general words and hate synoyms. Yet sometimes I get my point across. I call my writing unstructured grammer.

I irritate english majors and english perfectionists.
    I do not mean to but this is the best I can do. I also have a serious problem with the word perfect and all it stands for. Thanks for listening. Paul/pljames

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, Karoline

Well, I like to speak more than one language(Arabic, my native language). I started with English because it is a mandatory course at schools, colleges and universities in my country ......

Sorry I have to leave now
    I will come later

Post Thanks / Like

Learning English is not very easy but I enjoy it. I would like to travel to UK in order to improve my English. I think this will help me very much. At my college we are studying without practicing and this is the problem

I am sorry if I made any mistake

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: share your English learning experience

hı!ı have been learnıng englısh sınce ı was 11years old. ı belıeve that englısh isnt easy language and ı keep on learnıng.but thıs ıs too beautıful even that ı chose my part englısh language ın unıversıty.ı thınk ı have been addıcted

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast