- For Teachers
Hello! I kindly ask you to check my answers. Thanks in advance.
Choose the sentence that doesn't relate to the past:
1. They broadcast the news widely last week.
2. She cut her finger and couldn't work.
3. We used to be friends at school.
4. I wouldn't buy this ring.
5. She wouldn't sit up by the window waiting for her son.
Choose the right variant:
Some of you will have to do it,
a) will some?
b) won't some?
c) will you?
d) won't you?
Nobody heard him ... the house.
b) have left
The noise of the... glass made me wake up.
Make a sentence from the words given below:
1) we, 2) discussed, 3) problems, 4) the school budget, 5) attended, 6) among other, 7) meeting, 8) board, 9) issue, 10) the school.
We attended the school board meeting, discussed the school budget issue among other problems.
It could also refer to a present characteristic: Polly sits there all day, pining. She's not like her mother - She (the mother) wouldn't sit by the window waiting for her son.She'd do something more positive.
The test question is unsound.In the right context, all of the sentences could refer to the past.
Please do not edit your question after it has received a response. Such editing can make the response hard for others to understand.