Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Hi All. Is it correct to say the following question or should I say another one instead

In your belief, which character that can consider the most character of advocating of peace for this year?

I'll appreciate it if you can give me the reason in case there's any mistake.:)

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Welcome to the forum, Economist. :hi:

I hope you will find this forum useful, though I am afraid I can't help you much with this. I am afraid I just don't understand what you are trying to say here:

In your belief, which character that can consider the most character of advocating of peace for this year?

Do you mean something like, "Which international figure do you consider has been the most outstanding advocate for peace this year?"

?

Last edited:

Economist2010

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Welcome to the forum, Economist. :hi:

I hope you will find this forum useful, though I am afraid I can't help you much with this. I am afraid I just don't understand what you are trying to say here:

Do you mean something like, "Which international figure do you consider has been the most outstanding advocate for peace this year?"

?
Thank you Mr. 5jj for welcoming me:-D I believe that your forum will be beneficial when it comes to learning more about English.
Exactly what you've said is what I wanted to say. But can I add the word "In your belief" in the beginning of the sentence?

Last edited by a moderator:

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
But can I add the word "In your belief" in the beginning of the sentence?
It would be more natural as:
"Which international figure do you believe has been the most outstanding advocate for peace this year?"
In your opinion, which international figure has been the most outstanding advocate for peace this year?"

Status
Not open for further replies.