• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Egypt
      • Current Location:
      • Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My Working Day

Hi All. I'll appreciate it if you can look at the following. I want you help me out on how I can say what I want in a precise way without breach the meaning. Thanks in advance.

My day starts when I wake up. I take my breakfast at home and then I get down to my work. It takes me about an hour to get work. In regards to my day at work, it starts with checking out my email. I start answering the most important emails first. And this is my way when it comes to work, is to make a prioritized to do list, then I didnít think or plan anymore since that often leads to procrastination except if the case needs other than that.

This helps me to do things better and in a shorter amount of time.
    One of the roles related to my work that I mostly do within the day is to train and direct the sales team and overseeing their daily activities. Another role is that I monitor and develop the products and maintain the standards throughout production processes.

I also make new joint cooperations, agreements, and deals with new clients or following up on the existent ones.

Every task mentioned in the list done through out the day I try to never miss deadlines.

Gretchenplay is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • New Zealand
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My Working Day

Here are a few suggestions Economist2010. Hope they help.

My day starts when I wake up (most people begin their day like this. Is this sentence necessary?). I take my have breakfast at home and then I get down go to my work. It takes me about an hour to get workthere. In regards to My day at work, it starts with me checking out my email, . I start and answering the most important emailsmessages first. And this is my way when it comes to work, is to I then make a prioritized to do list. then I do not think or plan anymore after this, unless there is something else important that needs my attention, as since than more planning often leads to procrastination except if the case needs other than that. This routine helps me to do things better and in a shorter amount of time. (you could simply say efficiently)

One of the roles related to my work that I mostly do within During the working day is to I usually spend some time training, and directing, and overseeing the sales team, daily activities. Another role is that as well as developing and monitoring the products, and maintaining the standards throughout the production processes. I also make with clients, work on new joint cooperations, agreements, and deals with clients, or follow up on the existing ones.

Every task mentioned the list done I do throughout the day. I try to never miss deadlines. I always try to meet deadlines.
    Last edited by Gretchenplay; 23-Dec-2011 at 06:50.