Since I was young I always wondered things and asked questions about anything and everything, Teachers would bring this up at parent – teacher conferences, but my parents thought it was a good habit to ask questions. Alber Einstien once said “The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.” my curiosity has always led me to wonder how things work. Whether it was a television or an elevator or a regular everyday automobile, but I think most of all my questions arose when I observed a machine. Operating on its own accomplishing a certain task with out the need of a human. This is why I have decided to apply to the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences at the University of Pennsylvania. I hope to further my knowledge, Although I go to a Tech-School and my career major for the last 4 years has been pre-engineering I am left with a thirst of experience. I have achieved what a senior should achieve by the time he or she graduates. Along with my academics and extracurricular behind me I hope to further my knowledge and experience with the many fields of engineering and how the world works, and to pursue my attraction in the field of mechanical engineering. Although I wont have any friends going to the University of Pennsylvania that is not going to stop me from making new ones if I get accepted, after all isn’t that what college is for? Meeting people from different cultures and communicating with people you aren’t used to. Its a step I have to take and I am not afraid to take it because in order to succeed in life you need to put effort and hard work. With different Diversity of people coming together I plan to express my share of Hispanic heritage and also learn what other cultures live by. Learning is of vital importance to me, and at the School of Engineering and AppliedSciences I shall clean my glasses and wipe them of the dirt they hold and open my eyes to how things work through the means of a hands-on approach to engineering, that this school offers me. Not just pure knowledge and facts that I would have to be forced to memorize but answers to my curiosities With the real world experience.