Will you please proofread this? I am applying for a scholarship, and need help with punctuation. Thank you. (200 words)

No one has ever asked me what my goals are. This is when I suddenly realize I have never taken the time to sort them out. I believe, outside of an advisor, that I am being guided by my heart. After much pondering, I find myself thinking about many goals and have decided to classify them into two categories: short term goals and long term goals. Honestly though, my goals are not so much about me as they are about the people to whom I am fascinated with and compelled to help live their best lives. My immediate goal is to finish my degree in associate of arts and graduate with honors from Meridian Community College. I am already prepared to transfer to Mississippi State to continue my education in the field of social work. The first step is to earn my bachelor degree so that I may combine my life experience and education to motivate and encourage others to reach their own goals. A masterís degree is my long term goal because I will not want to short change any client that I may have the opportunity to have a connection with. Thank you for this moment of reflection.