Post Thanks / Like

Post another writing to check

the writing is about vacation , take it in a different place or usually go to the same place
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    After a long time sitting in desks between two walls , people think that a little time in vacation is the only idea which can carry them out from that atmospher to an exhilarting one.Many people choose new distinations every year .In contrast ,other desolate this idea with frequenting the same place in vacation. What's the best one , to change or to stay in the same choice?
    Discovring new places always push me to look for new distination every year .Further, my friend always involve me in their trips in a lot of parts of the world which make them funny and lovely . Further more , i'm keen on of cultures which cause visiting already-visited places a very bad experience . I like discovring new places that why i keep diversity every year while chosing distinations. Instead of visiting new places many people prefer to stay in the rotine in chosing their vacation's distination .
    staying in the same place in vacation in a long time cause boring atmospher which prohibited people to enjoy it . more than that , psychologues have attributed the laziness which attack people in work to the missed of an enjoyable vacation for them . Moreover, people get home after a boring vacation can cause many health and psychological problem of everyday life. Frequenting the same region is a major problem which cause a boring and unenjoyable vacation .
    Vacation is a gift we have to spend it in an enjoyable place in order to prevent all kinds of problem which can disturb as in our everydaylife .
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    thanks a lot for your reading i'd like to read your opinion about my english in general and specificly about this writing .good luck to everybody

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: another writing to check

Quote Originally Posted by brahimsoft View Post
    the writing is about vacation , take it in a different place or usually go to the same place
    Say:
    This essay is about vacations. (I'm not sure what you mean by the rest.)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    After a long time sitting in desks between two walls , people think that a little time in vacation is the only idea which can carry them out from that atmospher to an exhilarting one.[/quote]

Try:
    After sitting at their desks day after day after day for months on end, people come to feel that they need a change of pace. They start to look for a change of scenery. In a word, change!
    That's all for now.

Sorry for the late reply.

~R