Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Swahili
Home Country
Tanzania
Current Location
Tanzania
Hi all members of this forum , iam new and I really need to learn english through this forum, my english is not very good. Two moths ago I have completed my degree study and I have decided to write a letter to my employer to inform him and submit my transcript.The following is letter so help me to edit.

Dear Manager,

RE: SUBMITTION OF MY ACADEMIC TRANSCIPT

Please the heading above refer,

I am pleased to inform you that I have successful completed my Bachelor Degree in Pschylogy at St John Univerisity. I would like thank you so much for your support during my study. your support is highly appreciated.
I have submitted my academic transcript for your further steps.
Thanks again for your time and consideration.
yours faithfully,
chiko.

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi all members of this forum , iam new and I really need to learn english through this forum, my english is not very good. Two moths ago I have completed my degree study and I have decided to write a letter to my employer to inform him and submit my transcript.The following is letter so help me to edit.

Dear Manager, (better to address Mr xxx)

RE: SUBMITTION OF MY ACADEMIC TRANSCIPT
Submission of Academic Transcript (don't use all block letters)
[STRIKE]Please the heading above refer,[/STRIKE]

I am pleased to inform you that I have successfully completed my Bachelor Degree in Pschylogy at St John Univerisity. I would like to thank you so much for your support during my study and I greatly appreciate it.. [STRIKE]your support is highly appreciated.[/STRIKE]

I [STRIKE]have submitted [/STRIKE] attach herewith my academic transcript for your further [STRIKE]steps.[/STRIKE] action/perusal.

Thanks again for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,
Chiko.

You should know that certain letters like the first letter in a sentence and your name are to be capitalized.
Don't be stingy with space in a letter.

chiko

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Swahili
Home Country
Tanzania
Current Location
Tanzania
Oh thanks very much Tedtmc for your support

Status